cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP time aggregation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know how the DP time aggregation works for the weeks that belong to 2 different months....What if I put 1000 units to week 13 of 2010....it has 3 days in march and 4 days in april....what is the logic that the system use to split the 1000 between march and april if I see the data at monthly level?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi LCD,

Check -->

goto--> Admin of DP & SNP --> select planning area and goto Keyfigure aggregation - check time based aggregation.

Also go thru below doc

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/73/3e1167347111d398290000e8a49608/frameset.htm

Regards,

Harshil Desai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi harshil,

Thanks for the answer, but I still have the dude how the aggregation is taken place.....In the document and manual is very good explained how de disaggregation is taken place...but how does the aggregation works if I entry the values at a week that has part in month 1 and part in month 2?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi LCD,

I want to know how the DP time aggregation works for the weeks that belong to 2 different months....What if I put 1000 units to week 13 of 2010....it has 3 days in march and 4 days in april....what is the logic that the system use to split the 1000 between march and april if I see the data at monthly level?

For week 13 = 1000 qty = 142.86 per day... (Equal distribution - Time based disaggregation)

March has 3 days =429

April has 4 days = 571 (there might be diff of 1 at rounding level)

and it will get added to remaining data of month.

You can test it by entering round figure for week...let's say 7 per week for entire period in week bucket and simultaneous check in monthly view.

Regards,

Harshil Desai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshil,

I am testing the E and P time aggregation/disaggregation

E = equal distribution

With the KF configured with E, I put 1000 for week 13 and when I see at the monthly level it shows me 500 for march and 500 for april.

P = proportion distribution

With the KF configured with P, I put 1000 for week 13 and when I see at the monthly level it shows me 466 (it does not give me 429 taking the 3/7 proportion) for march and 534 (it does not give me 571 taking the 4/7 proportion) for april. I have a time stream IDu2026.how do I see the weight factors of my time stream id?

Thanks a lot!

Answers (0)