cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proccess IDOCs sorted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I have a flat file with 3 types of rows and i need them to be processed in order. Ex.: type one of row proccess first then type two proccess second and type three proccess at the end.

How can i do that?

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was thinking in that solution but its don't garantize me order of execution in R/3.. that just garantize me order of outbound messages in PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your receiver IDOC adapter, check box Queue processing for the receiver. This will ensure that the IDOC's are processed in the Order in which they are sent.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/bd/277264c3ddd44ea429af5e7d2c6e69/content.htm

-Siva Maranani

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can get the file in to mapping in XML format there you can create 3 messages using 1..N mapping. Then in the BPM you should send each message (IDOC or whatever) using a send step..!!

VJ

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your scenario File --> IDOC and you need to create three different IDOCs one each for the 3 Rows (from the same file)?

If above is the case then you need to implement it in a BPM as IDOC wont support multimapping .... each IDOC needs to be created/ sent separately.