cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Sold to Party in open Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is there any way the Sold To in an open Sales Order can be changed, In VA02 the current SP is greyed out therefore cannot be changed manually. There are no subsequent document created by now.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Bawa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bawa,

Until unless there is any subsequent document created wrt: SO, then you can very well change the Sold to Party in SO,In other words, if the document status is "OPEN", then you can change the Sold to party from Change Sales order.

I have tried & able to change the sold to party.

Though in partner procedure "SP" function is not editable ( You cant even remove the indicator in VOPA- against SP partner function, which is in display mode), still system is allowing me to change the Sold to party.

At this I could not able to post the exact reason, how & what controls to change the SP in SO. Very soon will give you an update on this. Hopefully.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Partner determination procedure for the Sales document Header

In that procedure check for the Partner determination procedure and partner function SP and check whether the NOT MODIFIABLE field was checked , if it was activated then you can't change the SOLD TO PARTY in the document once it was created.

Please de activate it and try

regards,

santosh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In standard, once you create a sale order and saved, you can change any other partner functions but not sold to party. You have to create a new sale order if sold to party is different.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi