cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DECRYPTION_ERROR when receiving an AS2 message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I would like to receive an AS2 message via the Seburger Connector from a trading partner. We asked our partner to encrypt and to sign the message. He received our AS2 certificate and we send him our AS2 certificate.

Today our partner sent a message. I the message monitor I can see the following error message:

Error while parsing AS2 message: DECRYPTION_ERROR # com.seeburger.ediint.edi.EDIMessageException: message decryption failed: failed to decrypt message: decryption failed: recipientInfo not found for: certificate serial number: 123456789, certificate issuer: CN=xxxx,OU=xxxx,O=xxxx,L=xxx,ST=xxx,C=xx

I am not sure what this error message means. Is the problem on our or on the partners side? The serial number is the serial number of our AS2 certificate.

Any ideas?

Best regards

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your sender agreement, have you configured the security setting with the correct certificates?

Regards

Ivan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

yes - in the sender agreement I added the following parameters:

Authentication certificate: partners AS2 certificate

Decryption key: our AS2 certificate

Signing key: our AS2 certificate

Best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, first check if your partner is using your right certificate. then If everything look fine and the problem continue, maybe you need to apply a patch. I got a similar problem sometime ago, We opened a ticket for SAP, because we were getting the problem only in DEV, IN QA and PROD everything were fine.

Regards,

Ivan

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The certificate mentioned in Decryption Key of the sender agreement seems to be incorrect. It should be your Private key present in the Keystore.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prateek,

the decryption key is correct. It links to our private key. I have compared this to working scenarios.

Best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jose,

you are right - the partner used the wrong certificate. Now the process is working.

Bets regards

Michael

Answers (0)