Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting on working with cFolders.

SantiMoreno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Experts.

I'm absolutely new at cFolders and its integration possibilities.

I've been placed in a project in which I should make a SRM-cFolders integration. So I need to know how to obtain identifiers for the documents placed in the cFolders structure, which tables (SE11) should I give a look, basic transactions, etc.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Santiago,

You can integrate cFolders with the SAP Enterprise Buyer in SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SAP SRM). The integration of cFolders with SAP SRM enables you to make a purchase order using a shopping cart in an SRM system that is linked to the cFolders system. This triggers a workflow, which leads to the creation of a bid invitation, a purchase order, or a strategic contract. An external reference to the shopping cart in SAP SRM is automatically created in the cFolders collaboration from which the purchase order was made. In SAP SRM, the workflow objects that are created also contain a reference to this cFolders collaboration.

Please visit http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ppm450sp04/helpdata/en/43/054880bbe822f5e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm, go to Design collaboration with cFolders -> deployment possibilities -> Integration with SAP SRM: Shopping cart.

Regards,

Niraj

Answers (0)