Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing CTS Number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unable to see the list of CTSsu2019 in my name in QN4 025, t-code SE10, all of a sudden every CTS number i had created has vanishedm kinldy let me know the solution to find it.

Thanking you in Advance,

Savitha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure you have selected appropriate option in SE10 while viewing the CTS( released or modifiable).

Check that are searching the CTS no. and not for the Task in the CTS.

Let us know if you find the CTS.

Rajesh

Edited by: Rajesh Nanda on Dec 10, 2009 6:37 PM

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure you have selected appropriate option in SE10 while viewing the CTS( released or modifiable).

Check that are searching the CTS no. and not for the Task in the CTS.

Let us know if you find the CTS.

Rajesh

Edited by: Rajesh Nanda on Dec 10, 2009 6:37 PM

0 Kudos

Hi

Probably you can check with user name * so that you can get all the users data from that you can find out what has happened.

Very rare chance that sequence numbers may be missing

Regards

Shan

0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sure you are using a with that suits your record and do you have the columns you need. Look in the pull down menu for screen layout.

have fun

bye Jan van Roest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Savitha,

If you are not able to see all CTS

PLease make sure that you have selected the correct request type ( customizing request, Work bench request, ) in SE10 and Request status ( modifiable , released) , I susggest you to slect both Modifiable and released and also keep the field beside released blank.

Also try to search with * in USer field.

If you are trying to search for particular one CTS , you can find it using SE03 , if you know any one role , etc...you included in CTS .

PLease let us know once you find CTS.

Thank you