cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Category Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sapian,

We have a scenario of revalidation process at our company. We take the material from the customer for doing some repair and send the material back to the customer with free of cost after repair.

I have done the configuration with Order Type: RAS and done the necessary settings. Now I am able to create the repair order and take the material into system as customer sales order stock.

When the material is received with a single batch, the item category is determining correctly in delivery document. Whereas if we receive the multiple batches in a delivery document, the main item is showing with correct item category i.e., IRRE, whereas the sub-items are appearing with REN item category.

Can any one guide me where I have done the mistake?

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

System is allowing me to create the delivery document, but when I do the batch split, main item category is showing "IRRE" whereas the sub items are showing as "REN".

I have checked the setting in copy control as well, it is maintained correctly.

Please advise.

Thanks

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check the Item Category Group as it should be DIEN , then maintain the Item Category Determination for Sales Order & Copy Control.

Also maintain the Delivery Item Category Determination by LR + DIEN + Blank + Blank = IRRE * LR + DIEN + CHSP + IRRE = IRRE.

Can you kindly check.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am taking to the same with the follwing:

LR -> NORM -> CHSP -> IRRE -> IRRE

System is throwing the error "SIRRED document type of item category does not match that of delivery type"

Please suggest.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the copy control for your delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When are you facing this error - while creating delivery or while splitting the batch in the delivery ?

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to 0184 & assign Delivery Type + Item Cat. Group + CHSP + IRRE = IRRE.

Best Regards,

Ankur