cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contextual panel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a view with contextual panel. The panel contains few links like invoice, credit note etc. Now when I click on the invoice I want the next view which contains the dates should open. I have created that view and fired an outbound plug from the main view like

CASE INDEX.

WHEN 1 .

WD_THIS->FIRE_PL_DATE_PLG(

).

the same plug name i have given as the inbound plug in the date view. But when I am running the appliacation on clicking the invoice , the date view is not getting opened. Please guide if I have mised out something.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

u can navigate bw views like this :

1 switch to tab Outbound Plugs of ur view . Define outbound plug

2 create a inbound plug to the view u want to navigate .

When creating an Inbound Plug an event handler will be created automatically

3 in ur method , in which u want to navigate ,

press control +f7 , Web Dynpro Code Wizard and choose option Start navigation

Use F4 help to select Outbound Plug

// The method will call the second view by triggering the outbound plug.
wd_this->fire_tosecondview_plg(  ) .

4 Embed the both views to window .

5 Select the Outbound Plug of 1st view and open the Context menu. Select create Navigation link.

6 A dialog pop up comes up where you can enter the destination of the Navigation.

save and activate the application

refer this SAP online help :

http://help.sap.com/SAPHELP_NW70EHP1/helpdata/EN/1f/464941db42f423e10000000a155106/content.htm

regards,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am done till the 4th point, but 5th and 6th point I am not able to understand.

5 Select the Outbound Plug of 1st view and open the Context menu. Select create Navigation link.

6 A dialog pop up comes up where you can enter the destination of the Navigation.

When I select the outbound plug where is the context menu. Do I need to go to the context, but there I could not find the create navigation link.

If you could elaborate it would be really useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

in ur windows navigate to the view in which is ur outbound plug

right click and choose create navigation , choose the inbound plug of the destination view

I hope it is clear now

regards,

amit

Answers (0)