Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bitmap problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Greeting !!!

am facing an unusual problem ,,,

SItuation:- Am getting atwo bitmaps in raw/char format .... each bitmap has different graphic/picture ..

But always only first bitmap's graphic picture is printed ....this is really strange ..

am doing the same process for 2nd bitmap also ,,but still am getting only the first bitmap's graphic picture..

The 2nd bitmap is not at all printing..

am pasting the code below for understanding

Moderator message - Please respect the 2,500 character maximum when posting. Post only the relevant portions of code

Pls help me out in getting rid off this situation..plss

Thanks

Jack

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Dec 10, 2009 10:28 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by my self

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jack,

forums don't work like that, you can't just close a thread without giving any feedback (even if you didn't get any answer, which is not the case here by the way). Please read forum rules.

Thx

sandra

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You posted too much code and made it unreadable, but it looks like you're trying to load/create bitmaps dynamically. I'll post some code I've been using for quite a while to load/refresh pics that I somewhat hijacked from SE78 and stuck in an LSMW. Maybe it will help - there will be multiple posts...

Moderator message - Brad - please don't help poster get around this limit. The OP shoul be ble to research the problem well enough before posting to understand where the problem lies.

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Dec 10, 2009 10:30 AM