Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Javabean model

former_member225041
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a java bean model which is already created with my webdynpro project. Now i have added an extra varibale to one of the bean and i want to use it in webdynpro.

Do i need to reimport the entire model again or i can modify an existing model and use it in my application?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Do i need to re import the entire model again or i can modify an existing model and use it in my application?

The Answer is Yes and No, You do need to re-import the model again, and If You have mapped that model node to different views then you have to edit context mapping of each view again but in our case you already know the changed or newly created attribute you can avoid the editing context mapping for whole model node by simply re-mapping (Or editing the context mapping ) only for the particular model sub node in which that particular value exist.

Hope it will help.

Regards

Jeetendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

You need not reimport the Model..

Double click on the model class which is generated from the Java bean. Click on the Properties tab.

In this we can find all the Attributes in the model class. Here we can add the newly added Attribute by pressing the New button. Here the name needs to be same as in the Java class .

Thanks,

Raju Bonagiri