Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue Process in receiver system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Here my scenario is file to XI to R/3.

messages are processed successfully in XI.

but in Target system R/3 one message is failed because of the duplicate entries. after this message remaining all XQBR... (queue name) messages are in scheduled mode. then I opened SMQ2 transaction code here i checked QBQR having 17 entries, first one is failed. here i am able to see the XI restart in QRFC not allowed. after this remaining entries are in scheduled(status test is Transaction recorded).

here my question is how process the all entries in one queue..

If one message is failed in one particular queue remaining messages are in scheduled mode. so, how to process remaining messages..

thanks

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
If one message is failed in one particular queue remaining messages are in scheduled mode. so, how to process remaining 
messages.. 
, i deleted that entry remaining all are processed in that queue.. idid manually...

Are you looking for automatic processing of messages (first example is for QRFC):

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

If you want to cancel errored message then make use of RSXMB_CANCEL_MESSAGES or can even follow this thread:

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos
here my question is how process the all entries in one queue..

First try to figure out what caused the failure of first message in the queue.Check the failed msg error desc in queue double clicking on the entry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

probelm is primary key.. record alread exists..

so, i deleted that entry remaining all are processed in that queue.. idid manually...

thanks

srinivas