cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SNC7.0 while accessing Product Location data in SMI Monitor detail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem while accessing data in Responsive Replenishment -SMI details.

I do not see any issues in Master data set up as i am able to view the Product data in Location Product settings.

Error messages are as below

-Time series error in class /SCF/CL_ICHDM_DATAAXS method /SCF/IF_ICHDMAXS_2_CNTL~SELECT

- Planning object structure 9AINVM1 is not active

I have also activated the all available time series data types in Customizing but still facing the same error.

Any pointers to address this issue will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

Narayana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana,

You can activate 9AINVM1 Planning object structures via transaction /SCA/TSDM09 after activating POS issue will be resolved.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I had tried this option, i used option "Activate Planning Object structure" on time series data type VMIP1, VMIW1, SMI01 to 3 but got an error message "Error with Planning Object structure:". That's the reason looking to apply note 1326306.

Am I missing something here? Is there any option to input 9AINVM1 entry for activation?

Thanks

Narayana.K.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana,

The changed inactive ODM configuration needs to be regenerated and reactivated. Follow general steps described in note 724477.

And then activate Planning Object structure transaction /SCA/TSDM09.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issues is resolved after maintaining some missing table entries on Process code assignment, i am not sure if re-activation of ODM settings was also one of the reasons for this error resolution.

Thanks very much.

Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayan,

We are facing same issue after upgrade.Please can you help me what exactly we need to do.

I am not aware of process code assignment.

Regards

Raghavendra Pai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra

Narayana was referring to table view /SCMB/PCODE_V in SM30

Afer maintaining the above settings, his issue is solved

Best Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

which setting you are talking about.I checked my Quality and Production system and nothing is maintained there.

It is happening only after upgrade

Regards

Raghavendra Pai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue will be solved by implementing note 1326306-Missing Delivery objects in SNC

Regards

Ragahvendra Pai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

We are facing the same issue. I implemented note 1326306 also. But it didn't resolved.

Can you please suggest me how to proceed further?

Thanks & Regards

Pratyusa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Narayana,

in order to solve the issue please maintain the customizing according the following note:

1178483: SNC 7.0 Order Documents: Required Customizing

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Tibor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tibor,

I have double checked ODM settings again, i don;t see any issues with the ODM component generation and Data area activation.

We are in the process of implementing another related note 1326306 to address the problem, but i am not sure if the issue will be resolved.

Thanks and Best regards

Narayana