cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues in Smartform when logging in two different languages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a Smartform with orignal language as EN (English).

The Smartform is working fine when I login through EN language but when I login through EL (Greek)

I am facing problems.

The Smartform created in language EN does not get completely updated in EL.

Only the Form Interface,Global definitions are getting updated but the Text that I have created

does not get updated. The latest changes made in EN are not getting reflected when I login thorough EL.

I need to solve this problem at the earliest.

Please help me with this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Abhijit74
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SE63 & translate it from EN to EL.

Translation>ABAP Objects>Other Long text--> Give your smart form name and translate the text accordingly.

Save & activate it. The problem will be solved.

Thanks,

Abhijit Mandal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Faced the same problem. You just login in Greek (EL) and open the smartform in change mode. Now you will get a popup with 3 buttons in Greek, Please select the 2nd Button (i.e. Change Orig. Language). On clicking you will get a popup, there you have specify EL in the New original language and press continue button, again you will get 2/3 popup, just continue with that and now you just active it.. Thatu2019s all. Now will be able to see all your texts ...

Just do the same thing again in EN logon...Now your form will work in both EL and EN.

Edited by: Mugunthan Kasipalayam Ramasamy on Dec 10, 2009 5:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help.

But even after converting the orignal language to EL I had to do some rework.

I had to do all changes manually after which it got reflected in both the languages.

Finally problem solved