cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in WBS visibility while doing AuC

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing one issue relating to AuC and WBS link. Whenever we create the AuC after releasing the WBSE in the origin tab the filed display to WBSE is not seen often. There are multiple investment profiles being used at various WBSE. The different asset class has been assigned to the relevant investment profiles and the settlement rules are created. The entries for the relevant posting are being made. However the WBSE in the origin tab cannot be seen. There are no problems with field visibility. It has been enabled.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkatesh_kulkarni1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are two things about visibility of WBSE field - layout selection for asset master data and 2nd is for asset class, but as you mentioned there is no problem with visibility of the field, that means you can view that field but WBSE is not there.

But as per my understanding this very standard functionality. WBSE should come in origin tab (account assignment for investment -area).

you better to search for SAP note or contact - OSS. OR lets wait for other experts comments

I have checked - it is workin perfectly for me.

Venkatesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I am referring to the Origin tab WBS field in Asset Master data. I have problems regarding the visibility of the same. The related entries are present and are being posted but I am not able to view the WBSE in the origin tab

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is a standard report RAHERK01 for the orign details

run this via txn SE38 - maybe this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

The mentioned report RAHERK01 doesnt exist and pls mention how does se38 help

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SE38 is the transaction to execute a program in SAP

If the report is not there thne you must be on an older version of SAP

Check out OSS notes and download the program

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please could you rephrase your question. Are your referring to Asset Master Data?