Did you mean: 

Reg:Container variables in BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

I have done one scenario with BPM.

In that i have used the below steps.

1. Fork with 2 receive steps.

2. and two container steps for the 2 recieve steps ( vara= "I" for the first recieve step, and varb= "S" for the second receive step)

3.wait -- for 1 min

4. switch (if vara ="I" and varb="S", then branch 1 should execute, if vara="I",then branch 2should execute else we need to cancel the process)

the above steps i have used and executed the scenario. It is working fine. BUt i am having problem with the containers.

I am not able to satisfy the condition for [if vara="I" and varb="S",]

The switch is not going to check the above conditon because whenever the file is recieved the container variable will get updated and wait for 1 min and will go for switch contion. So here i can check only for single condition at a time.

Can you please help me how to check the both the container variables at an time..?

Regards,

Leela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Can you please help me how to check the both the container variables at an time..?

So when the Switch Step is executed are both the variables filled with the required values (I am not able to understand your query clearly)....if both the variables are filled then in the condition editor you can define the condition based on both the values (use And...it will be Insert Expression ...for executing Branch 1)

It will be something like var1 = I And var2 = S .....while selcting the left operand select the appropriate message.

If you are on 7.1 then create two condition variables representing var1 and var2.

Similarly when defing condition for Branch2 it will be only var1 to be used.

Regards,

Abhishek.