cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to send meassge to Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My scenariop is File to proxy . The message status shows to be delivered in IE in RWB.

When i went to Proxy communication channel in RWB i get the following error:

Could not establish connection to 'Proxy Runtime UC1_ECC_60 (UC1 400)'. Exception Message: OperationFailedException in Method: CentralViewManager: getAbapMetadata( Sxms_Agg_Get_Metadata_Input). JCO call failed. severity: FATAL; Message: com.sap.aii.rwb.exceptions.OperationFailedException: Unable to log on to system UC1 in language en with user PIRWBUSER

Please let me know how to fix the problem.

Regards

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>Unable to log on to system UC1 in language en with user PIRWBUSER

It's pretty straight forward that it is not able to log in with PIRWBUSER, check if the user is locked or password has expired.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Experts,

>

> My scenariop is File to proxy . The message status shows to be delivered in IE in RWB.

> When i went to Proxy communication channel in RWB i get the following error:

>

> Could not establish connection to 'Proxy Runtime UC1_ECC_60 (UC1 400)'. Exception Message: OperationFailedException in Method: CentralViewManager: getAbapMetadata( Sxms_Agg_Get_Metadata_Input). JCO call failed. severity: FATAL; Message: com.sap.aii.rwb.exceptions.OperationFailedException: Unable to log on to system UC1 in language en with user PIRWBUSER

>

> Please let me know how to fix the problem.

>

> Regards

> Santosh

Can you check the user ID PIRWBUSER? is it locked?

also your user id in the destination should have the roles as mentioned here - http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/d4/d12940cbf2195de10000000a1550b0/content.htm