Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management issue

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are having an issue with credit management. For a particular payer in FD32, the credit limit used in 200% i.e it have been exceeded.

however recently there are many sales orders which are not getting blocked and the header status of such orders shows "approved" but nobody has approved it in VKM4. I have checked the same in change logs for sales orders

I have checked the credit management settings and everything is ok in config like assigning credit group to sales orde type etc.

What could be the reason for orders not getting blocked ??

also follwoing points are worthe mentioning.

a) in credit control settings, dynamick check is enabled with horizon period of 45 days . However there is no check on open sales orders and open deliveries. could this be the issue and why ? I do not think so this could be issue even if open sales orderes/deliveries are not checked since the creit limit is already 200% and so what ever new sales order/deliveries are made, a credit block shud take place since credit limit used is 200% even if open sales ord/deliveries are not checked in credit control settings for dynamic check ??

b) is there away to see that someone has released the sales order through vkm4 since i could not see anything through sales order change logs.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In risk category details, see

whether u maintained tick mark to open order's and also tick mark to dynamic

Tick mark in cloumn status/block against Dynamic.

then system will bolock u orders once value exceeds.

kapil