cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery JIT call

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you please tell me, if it's possible to attach a jit call delivery to an outbound delivery created manually (transaction VL01N).

Best Regards

Edited by: MedKSANTINI on Dec 10, 2009 5:08 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as my understanding it is not available in standard Logistics excution model.

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

to add more information about my question; The system causes update terminations while creating the invoice via the transaction VF01 with the error JIT00 820. The actual cause of this error is that the JIT Call which has the reference to the outbound delivery does not exist and this leads to an update termination.

You can check this error also when you in Outbound delivery you click "Display JIT calls" you get this message : "No delivery found with number xxxxxx".

my question is can I assign a JIT call for this outbound?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Will you tell me in which level i shall get "Display JIT calls" mean

at header or at item level & in which tab.

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Display jit call" it's a button in top of the transaction VL02N just behind the button "post goods issue". Or Extras ==> Display Jit call.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to see Jit tab, I am using delivery type LF & LO

Which type of delivery u r using. also tell me process flow

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's an outbound delivery with delivery type LF.

It's an outbound delivery against a JIT schedule agreement (type LZJ). this outbound is created automatically (schedule job).

I hope that I give you all the information that you need.

thanks for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to check the tab "Component group delivered" in JITE :clean up tab. The box needs to be checked when a delivery is created against the JIT call. Go to the JITE and enter the delviery number and check for the "component group delivered" box.

Also if the actual JIT call got deleted against which the delivery was created , then also you will face this issue.

Hope this helps.