cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Template not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

my SRM scenario is working so far. I can creat shopping carts and tranfer them to backend system.

Now I want to confirm goods or check the status of shopping carts. But nothing happens.

The web-application shows to me only a little part.

Checking status is failing absolutly.

No somebody told to me that service BBPSEARCH have to be published. I do so but it fails. I use internel ITS und publish with SE80 the service. If I test the service the request fails with the information

ITS TEMPLATE NOT FOUND

RABAX STATE

This problems appears to some service. but other services are working well. e.g BBPSC01.

It seems to me that it is a problem with this service only. Does anybody know some advice ?

Thank you for help.

regards

Uwe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uwe,

Please check that you have filled table TWPURLSVR that make the connection between ITS (integrated or not) and SRM server.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes that was it. Https port was wrong.

great.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uwe,

If you have the message ITS TEMPLATE NOT FOUND for few services only, then table TWPURLSRV has nothing to do with your issue because you managed to call ITS, i.e. you have the correct URL.

Maybe HTTPS was wrong, but do you use HTTPS protocol ?

As you already seen, this is because some ITS services are not published. So when calling ITS, it does not find the corresponding templates and raises this error message.

Use report W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES or something like that (don't forget to select the target ITS instance) to publish all ITS services (take all of them, it's more simple & direct).

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christophe,

I have used the report

SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INTERNAL.

After this report the applications run.

I have done the to steps at same time and you are right - the entries in the table does not matters.

Thank you

Answers (0)