Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

senderAgreement not found in RFC to File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In RFC - File scenario, i am facing the following error:

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for AdapterType RFC, AdapterNS http://sap.com/xi/XI/System, direction INBOUND, fromParty '', fromService 'DEC', toParty '', toService '', interface 'SLDJAVA_ACCESSOR_REQUEST', NS 'urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions' for channel 'CC_LOTUSNOTES_OUTBOUND_SND_RFC'

I deleted the sender CC and created it again, did a CPACahe Refresh but nothing happened.

could anybody help to solve this issue.

in the ECC side I have coded a RFC which is included in the BAPI, then i am calling this RFC in ABAP program. i created a LS in ECC which has the PI details. RFC is called like below:

CALL FUNCTION 'Z_HR_OUTBOUND_DATA2'

IN BACKGROUND TASK DESTINATION 'DPICLNT100' -

> this is the PI server

is this correct, or am i missing some steps?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hope you have configured the RFC CC correctly - /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhisek,

ECC system name : DEC

PI system name : DPI

I have created a new TCP/IP RFC destination in ECC side with the following values:

RFC Destination : <RFC which i have created for RFC to file scenario>

Connection type : T

Enabled the option button for Registered Server Program

Program ID : SAPSLDAPI_DPI

Enabled default gateway

Gateway options:

Gateway host : < host of PI server >

Gateway service : <service no. of PI server>

Pls let me whether i am wrong somewhere?

Thanks

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am still facing the same problem, sender Agreement not found.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your programId is wrong. SAPSLDAPI_DPI is generally used for ECC system to communicate with SLD & PI for ABAP-Proxies. Hence it should not be re-used.

Try with a diff ProgramID name. Make sure the ProgramID in ECC-SM59 matches with the programID of RFCSender Adapter.

Regards,

Siva Maranani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi siva,

Thanks for the reply, can you help to find which Program ID to use.

As mentioned i am using the same Program ID SAPSLDAPI_DPI in RFC dest as well in Sender RFC CC

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use any arbitrary ProgramID apart from SAPSLDAPI_DPI

To get it working u can use "sdnweblogs" as suggested in the weblog.. [1438]

-SivaMaranani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also did you created the RFC destination in the PI system ?

if not created you need to create the RFC destinaiton in PI also..if already created make sure that the progId is same as the one used in the ECC RFC destinaiton...

Also gateway host should be the respective server related...normally it will be like SAPGW<sysNo>...

Then test the connection from both sides (ECC and PI)

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

It doesnt works. i think sdnweblogs was just given for example.

it shows

ERROR: program sdnweblogs not registered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

It doesnt work. i think sdnweblogs was just given for example.

it shows

ERROR: program sdnweblogs not registered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I have a RFC dest in PI with the same program id : SAPSLDAPI_DPI which has its own gateway host and service.

Also now i am getting the error in sender CC(RFC):

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: lookup of alternativeServiceIdentifier via CPA-cache failed for channel 'CC_LOTUSNOTES_OUTBOUND_SND_RFC' (f455868432de33bba4c3dc3dbf93ed1b, party '', schema 'TechnicalSystem', identifier 'DEC#120')

Can you let me know whether using SAPSLDAPI_DPI is correct or do i need to use some other program id. if so pls let me know where to find which program id is to be used.

thanks for ur help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

I am facing the error:

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: lookup of alternativeServiceIdentifier via CPA-cache failed for channel 'CC_LOTUSNOTES_OUTBOUND_SND_RFC' (f451233432de33bba4c3dc3dbf93ed1b, party '', schema 'TechnicalSystem', identifier 'DEC#000')

Former Member
0 Kudos

@jjma

1) If you follow the steps mentioned in the weblog, it should work. Also the ProgramID is a arbitrary string... But you have to make sure that this ID in SM59 (in ECC) & Sender RFC communicaiton channel are the same

3. Enter your Program ID from the RFC destination

In the gateway host and gateway service write the values of your "Application system" - business system (not the XI server)

As mentioned in your previous post, you have provided PI's server details in SM59 which is incorrect. You should provide Business System Applicaiton server/gateway

Gateway host : < host of PI server > -> Incorrect

Gateway service : <service no. of PI server> -> Incorrect

@ Rajesh

Also did you created the RFC destination in the PI system

Why do you need to create an RFC destination in PI..? You don't need anything apart from (SM59)RFCDestination in ECC &

Sender communicaiton channel.

-Siva Marannai

Former Member
0 Kudos

there are no restrictions for usage of the progid...but as mentioned earlier..use different progid instead of the one used...as it is used for different purposes...

you can provide the progid as jjma also...but need to provide the same in both RFC destinations..(ECC and PI)

Also test the same it should return the Connection successful..some success message...

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I have done the following for RFC to File scenario:

ECC side:

1. Created a RFC and tagged it to BAPI

2. In the ABAP program, i am calling the RFC like below:

CALL FUNCTION 'Z_HR_OUTBOUND_DATA2'

IN BACKGROUND TASK DESTINATION 'Z_HR_OUTBOUND_DATA2'

• EXPORTING

• INTERFACE =

IMPORTING

FILENAME = FILENAME

RETURN = RETURN

TABLES

ITAB10 = ITAB10

P_STATUS = P_STATUS

COMMIT WORK.

3. Created a RFC destination using SM59

RFC detination : Z_HR_OUTBOUND_DATA2

Connection type : TCP/IP

Enabled Registered Server Program

Program ID : SAPSLDAPI_DPI -

> not sure whether this correct. but took this vvalue in

on the TCP/IP connection in PI (As mentioned if i am giving any other value say SAPECC etc, then it gives an error while Tst connection * TP sapecc not registered* )

Gateway host : ECC's host number

Gateway service : ECC's service number.

In PI side:

I have created :

1 DT for File Rcvr

1 MT for File Rcvr

1 SI for File Rcvr (async)

1 MM (sender RFC and receiver File)

1 OM

1 CC with RFc as sender with the following parameters:

Communication component : ECC's component

application server (gateway) : ecc's gateway

application server service(Gateway) : ecc's service number

Program id : SAPSLDAPI_DPI -

> not sure whether this correct.

in on the TCP/IP connection in PI

inital connections 1

max. connections 1

And also gave ecc's details in application server , s/y number, auth. mode, logon user ,

pwd, ecc's client number

1 CC with File adapter and file content conversion

1 receiver determination

1 interface determination

1 sender agreement

1 receiver agreement

When i am executing the ABAP program in R/3 I am getting the following error:

*Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException:

lookup of alternativeServiceIdentifier via CPA-cache failed for channel

'CC_LOTUSNOTES_OUTBOUND_SND_RFC' (f455111112de33bba4c3dc3dbf93ed1b, party '', schema

'TechnicalSystem', identifier 'DEC#120')*

Please let me know if any of my steps are wrong and how to rectify this error and make

the scenario working.

Thanks for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I tried giving some other values like SAPECC or ZTEST or ZTEST_RFC but it gives the error while testing the connection

• TP sapecc not registered*

Former Member
0 Kudos

1 CC with RFc as sender with the following parameters:

Communication component : ECC's component

application server (gateway) : ecc's gateway

application server service(Gateway) : ecc's service number

Program id : SAPSLDAPI_DPI -

> not sure whether this correct.

in on the TCP/IP connection in PI

inital connections 1

max. connections 1

you need to provide the applicaiton server - PI gateway instead of ECC

application server service - PI service number...

Also change the Progid at both ends and then do a test in SM59 of ECC...

HTH

Rajesh

Edited by: Rajesh on Dec 11, 2009 11:54 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I have changed the program id now.

And if i give the PI's application server and host name in RFC then it displays the error in SM58

call FM Z_HR_OUTBOUND_DATA2 to ProgId ECCTOPI_OUTBOUND on host SDNPI1 wit

And if i give the ECC's application server and host name in RFC then it displays the error in SM58

Commit fault: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: lookup of alternativeServiceIdentifier via CPA-cache failed for channel 'CC_LOTUSNOTES_OUTBOUND_SND_RFC'

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been assigning the RFc to a Service Interface and was using that SI in all the Intergration Builder components and it didnt work.

When i used the RFC directly in Sender Agreement, receiver agreement, inteerface determination and recevier determination it was able to locate the sender and the errro was resolved.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even RFC can be used in a SI and then Sender Agreement can be created (creation of sender MI is optional for RFC)

What might have happened is that since you made changes to the sender agreement and then again activated it, the cache (CPA cache) might have refreshed properly in the latter case.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It might have happened. B'cos for all my other scenarios I have created a SI for RFC also and used this SI in Intergration Builder and it worked.

But this was not working even after refreshing the CPA-Cache.

Thanks for your reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Addition to the above Did you associated the needed logical system name and system ID and client to the business system/service created for the RFC ?

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I gave those parameters as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I gave those parameters as well.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Q19 from this note: https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/730870

rather than recreating the Sender Channel, have a relook into the Sender Agreement as at runtime it is missing......also can you find the Sender Agreement in SXI_CACHE.....is activation of ID objects error-free?

Regards,

Abhishek.

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Dec 10, 2009 1:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhisek,

I checked in SXI_CACHE and able to see the sender agreement.

I didnt face any errors and test the configuration in Intergration Builder... it went fine