cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Billing Process

former_member307772
Participant
0 Kudos

Here i configure the settings of intercompany billing.

PO (pricing of Intercompany) -Delievery (VL10B) - Billing (VF01) -MIGO (receiving plant) -MIRO.

But my problem is that,while making PO ,i negelct the condition P100,P101 (automatic condition)and enter manual condition then deliver the goods,but while Billing i have to mainatin condition record for PR00.So i want to avoid this manual maintenance of condition record,instaed of this i want PO price directly got copied From PO to Billing.

Suggest me .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member307772
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harshad,

It is possible to copy the purchase order price PB00 into IV invoice:

> in copy control Delivery > IV Billing

the field pricing source (PRSQU) must be 'A',

the field pricing type (KNPRS) should NOT redetermine the price

(for example 'G').

> both pricing procedures in billing and purchase order must have

the same pricing condition (in standard PB00).

Regards,

Raghavendra YN

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is the challenge of intercompany pricing configuration in intercompany STO

The PO price to be copied in the bill ditto

This can be achieved thro a lot of careful customization from MM side (pricing schema settings ) and SD side( pricing procedure determination) and

Careful design of condition types in both MM and SD side

you need to first design how your billing should look like ( pricing procedure determination) roughly and carefully then design MM pricing schema for po in M/08 with the same condition types etc and then do SD settings and in copy control in VTFL maintain the price source as PURCHASE ORDER

This is qn difficult to answer generally without seeing your requirements but possible to achieve only by you it will take sometime may be 2 days

the exact PO price (values) you can bring to SD ( bill)

One of the prerequisite to achieve this is we should not use the standard ICAA01 for SD pricing determination

Regards

Raja