Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Billing Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In intercompany sales

There are two company code ZAAA and ZBBB

There are two sales organization AAA and BBB. Sales organization AAA belogs to Company code ZAAA and sales organization BBB belogs to company code ZBBB

Company code ZAAA will ship the goods from the plant which belogs to company code ZBBB

I have done the required setting for for intercomapny

I have created a Sales order in sales organization AAA and taken the plant of sales organization BBB. Then done delievry and PGI and created the billing

Then I have created the Intercompany billing.

_My question how two company code will settle the amount between themselves? Is there any standard SAP setting for this?_

_How the company code will know that the bill has been raised by other companyKindly suggest your expertise_

Thanks

Krishna

Edited by: Krushnakumar Rathi on Dec 10, 2009 12:08 PM

Edited by: Krushnakumar Rathi on Dec 10, 2009 12:09 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You guyes

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope this thread answers your issue.

[]

for more info:

read the help from SAP notes in IMG-SD-Billing - Intercompany Billing- Automatic Posting to Vendor Account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reazuddin,

I tried the solution given in the link but it not working is there any other detailed explenation on this

Kindly suggest

Thanks

Krishna

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you read the help doc from the node in IMG - path as given above post?

needs technical assistance, to achieve this. because you need to map with the vendor's logical system, partner details etc.., which is actually routed through EDI to post the bill into vendor account automatically after Intercompany billing is created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two sales organization AAA and BBB. Sales organization AAA belogs to Company code ZAAA and sales organization BBB belogs to company code ZBBB*

*Company code ZAAA will ship the goods from the plant which belogs to company code ZBBB*

*I have created a Sales order in sales organization AAA and taken the plant of sales organization BBB. Then done delievry and PGI and created the billing

For intercompany sales:

You changed the delivery plant, and this plant will assign to another company code, in you example you have created the sales order in compant code ZAAA and in sales order assign the delivery plant which belongs to ZBBB, this is the first trigger point where system know that the intercompany sales happed and at the time of outbound delivery and intercompany invoice system will create the accounting dcoument accordingly. At the time of outbound delivery system will create the material dcoument from different palnt and at the time of intercompany invoice based upon you GL account settings (T.code VOk1) system will post the accounting document in different company code.

You also do the copy control settings between customer invoice (exp. F2) and intercompany invoice (exp. IV), that is also one of the control point where system know that this would be intercompany invoice againt intercompany sales.

In sales document control screen (VOV8), you need to assign the intercompany invoice, this is again the settings through system know transaction of intercompany sales between two companies.

In intercompany pricing procedure you have a special condition types (for exp PI01 and PI02), used fo intercompany sales. Through this condition types you may provide the special price and discount for intercompany sales.

One more control point that material should be extended in both plant, this would also be an control point.

Hope i have given the answer of your query, let me know if you have any other query on this regards

Vivek.

Edited by: Vievk Vardhan on Dec 10, 2009 12:27 PM