cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:MessageTransfermation bean

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

What is the use of MessageTransfermation bean and when it is used , i have gone through fourms but still i did not get

correct information,please provide me needful information.

Thanks&regards

Jayan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The main use is to trasfer XML Structure to flat and vice versa,refer below blog,its explaines with bussines case....

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/16969. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Addition to the above you can use message transform bean for the conversion of the data to the flat file.... in the other adapters

like for example if you want the data in the form of flatfile via the mail adapter...

Check the SAP help as there is an example fo the same

HTH

Rajesh

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Message transform bean is used when the message send by the source system is not understood by the receiver channel.....there might be some Content-Type conflict......so in such cases we use the MessageTransformBean....a popular example of using MessageTransformBean is in a SOAP adapter when the you want to change the Content-Type to text/xml ..... this particular exmaple is documented in a blog by Shabarish.

Check Point 6 under SOAP receiver channel:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

Regards,

Abhishek.

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Dec 10, 2009 11:36 AM