cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS-MM scenario with "POR (order ack.)" and ASN for free text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

According to SAP configuration guide (SUS-MM Scenario), Free text items cannot be used in the SUS-MM scenario for order ack and ASN.

Did anyone find a way to resolve this problem ?

Please help.

SUS version 3.0

SAP version 4.6C

With regards,

Pranav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pranav,

In SAP Config Guide <i>Plan driven proc with SUS</i>, we can read page 6:

<b>"Requirement (only materials) as Purchase Requisition in MM"</b>

and page 42:

<b>Free text items cannot be used in the Plan-Driven Procurement with Supplier Integration scenario, because in Materials Management (MM) free text items are not supported in the order response and ASN.</b>

That means that POR & ASN are not supported by MM for free texts (I don't know why).

If that's true (it should be), then you can not do anything else that redeveloping those features by yourself.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

Thanks for your reply.

"Free texts" are supported by MM for POR and ASN. Now the question is whether SUS support POR and ASN in SUS-MM scenario or not. Did anyone use POR & ASN in SUS-MM scenario ?

In addition, the OSS note 861578 says "it is possible but not validated by SAP !!!". So I would like to hear from someone who has done it.

With regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Pranav

Any luck on this, now i am in the same boat.

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I have seen that it is possible for the supplier to create Purchase order response and ASN for free text in MM-SUS scenario.

Please try sending an purchase order from MM to SUS with free text and it should be possible for the supplier to respond to that.

but only thing is that it should have valid product category linked.

Award points if usefull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SUS Gurus,

Please help me.

Note : This is the only thread which was not answered yesterday (5/31)

With regards,

Pranav