cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Modification Rule Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I thought when doing DMR and the status of Quality Level is in Skipped, the Lot will automatically got to unrestricted use? Is this correct.

I'm doing a test and the Lot is not going in Unrestricted use directly. What settings am I missing?

Thanks,

Raymond

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear raymond

Do mulitple GRs when the lot is in skip and then check the stock

Also please let me know what have you maintained in Inspection control in inspection setup

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raymond

The Manufacturer and Manufacturer number is maintained in the material master in the Purchasing view. When PO is made these data get copied to PO

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raymond

Have you ticked automatic UD in the inspection setup. if not do it and then check

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now its working. Thanks so much.

One more thing, in the dynamic modification rule criteria there is a manufacturer which can be a choice as a combination. Where do the system check this manufacturer number.

Thank you,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While creation of PO/GR there is field called Manufacturer.This filed play role in DMCriteria.

Regards

Sujit

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raymond

If the lot is skip and there is no lot summary happening then the stock will move to unrestricted directly.

If both a skip lot and an automatic usage decision occur, the system performs a ship to stock without posting the material into the quality inspection stock. The ship to stock does not take place during inspection lot summary.

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I check in MMBE and the stock type is under Quality. Also the status is SKIP.

Thanks,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you Defined that " no inspections" occur in the control for quality info record.

Have you Defined in the inspection setup for the material in the quality management view of the material master, that an inspection only occurs at the first goods receipt for each purchase order or production order.

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the one which have check in inspection set up.

post to inspection stock

inspection with task list

automatic assignment

skips allowed

Control insLot : for each material document

I tried again by resetting the Quality level but still it doesnt put the stock to unrestricted.

Thanks,

Raymond

Edited by: Raymond on Dec 10, 2009 3:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I thought when doing DMR and the status of Quality Level is in Skipped, the Lot will automatically got to unrestricted use? Is this correct.

I'm doing a test and the Lot is not going in Unrestricted use directly. What settings am I missing?

I presume that status of the lot is "SKIP".

Now go to material document of that lot & check what is Stock type."Unrestricted" or "Quality Inspec"

Also check in MMBE.

Also remember that when lot is skipped ,stock posting is to unrestricted but UD you have to take oe schedule.

So can you please explain the way in which you have applied the DMR.Where applied & what are the stages.

Regards

Sujit