cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completed QualIty resuults recording, possible to delete or change?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I already made the complete and saved my results recording in my inspection lot. is it possible to change it again?If i want to change the results or i want to zero again all my results recording, how can i do that? iThe UD for the inspection lot is still not yet made.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In results recording select the characteristic(s) you want to change. Right above the characterisitics should be a series of icons. One is the valuate icon, another is the lock icon that you use to valuate and lock the the characterisitcs. You should see an icon that looks like an opened padlock. Click on this. The system should set the status of the characteristics back to 2 and you should be able to edit the results.

Once the UD is made, you can't normally do this.

Craig

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In addtion to above therad,If you maintain control Indicator as "Long term Inspection" for char then you will be able to change the values or valuate again even after you have taken Usage decision.

System will prompt you that you have valuated it,still you want to valuate.You can again put char in reset mode with status "2"

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks SUjit and Craig:)