cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header address printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

In one one of my smartforms for quotations we have a left header where we peint the customer address through the address window with interface is_addres. This pulls in the correct addrnumber and converts it into address and prints it on the lfet header . I ahve a problem when we print this quote with the selection of partner fucntion when its a custom one called 'ZZ' which is for our companys sales rep. On other occassions when the partner function is any other its prints the correct address but when it s set to this ZZ it brings up the name of the person and some address which is stored in the adrc table . I would like my form to convert the addrnumber to the one with partner function say 'SP' and then pull out the address so that its the correct address and the address should be printed always , it cant be left blank.

Is there a way we can chnage this is-address-addrnumber while running the form internally in the code itself so that it changes the address number and prints correctly.

Right now if I try adding the code to chnage is_addres-addrnumber from the interface to some other number it gives an erro on form saying is_addres cannot be chnaged.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If this is a custom form, you can change the value after changing the interface 'Pass by Value' setting for the import parameter. Note the reduction in performance mentioned in the documentation though. You can also change the source of your address number to a global variable and assign the value in INITIALIZATION depending on your partner function. However, I would address the source of the issue, i.e., why is it that only the 'ZZ' function doesn't work? What is the issue with address management there or with the code/form?