cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fulfilled/ Rejected Sales Order Line getting reflected in MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am facing an issue where though the sales order line is fulfilled or rejected and even then it is getting shown in MD04 transaction.

As per my understanding, MD04 shows us the stock requirement list of the material.after we run the MRP for a particular material. The screen will show us the requirement for header materials dependent requirement,available stock,the reservations made.

This is impacting the client a lot as MD04 is allocating the item for an already fulfilled/ rejected Sales order and hence it cannot be issued to a new dealer leading to huge financial impact.

Request you all to please help me with the possible reasons for this.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try running the report "sdrqcr21" which will delete the wrong entries from "VBBE" and md04 will now show incorrect entries...

This is a standard SAP BUG.

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It may happen that inconsistencies occur between the stock requirements list

(transaction code [MD04]) and actual placed orders. This can be solved by following the

advice in OSS note 25444. This OSS note explains the possible reasons for the inconsistencies,

as well as explaining the usage of report ZSDRQCR21, which is provided to report on and

solve the problem.

Please note that requirements are reduced after PGI only. Also check whether you have planning material assigned in material master MRP-3 tab page.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Atul

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check entries in table VBBE. Do you have entries for these SO?

Have you tried to run the report sdrqcr21?

In MD04, the line for these SO, Do they have any exception?

Check your userexits, BTE's and enhancements.

Surely you know it, but check these notes and related notes:

Note 547277 - FAQ: Requirements in SD and in the delivery

Note 606282 - FAQ: Returns processing, requirements and ATP

Note 547118 - FAQ: Result of ATP calculation

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo