cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fulfilled/ Rejected Sales Order Line getting reflected in MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am facing an issue where though the sales order line is fulfilled or rejected and even then it is getting shown in MD04 transaction.

As per my understanding, MD04 shows us the stock requirement list of the material.after we run the MRP for a particular material. The screen will show us the requirement for header materials dependent requirement,available stock,the reservations made.

This is impacting the client a lot as MD04 is allocating the item for an already fulfilled/ rejected Sales order and hence it cannot be issued to a new dealer leading to huge financial impact.

Request you all to please help me with the possible reasons for this.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Requirements in MD04 are stored in VBBE (detailed) or VBBS table depending on your material master data definition.

As suggested by Anirudh, when you run SDRQCR21 you will correct the data in the requirement tables, but that's just a patch; because the problem need to be solved of course;; on the contrary it will probably appear again & again.

I suggest you do the following:

1) Try to reproduce the problem in your DEV system

2) Apply all OSS notes directly or indirectly related to VBBE table / Sales requirements / SDRQCR21 in your system

3) Check to see if problem is resolved

4) If it is not the case, you will need to look for the culprit. I vote for a problem / mistake in a user-exit implementation (for example dynamically creating a new item in a document without filling up a Y internal data segment for old data; or a locking problem, etc.)

5) Check to see if problem is resolved

Best Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh

Sometimes when you reject the item, the requirment will not disappear from the MD04.

To update the ' Recovery of Sales & delivery Requirment' you need to run one program i.e. SDRQCR21.

Corresponding T Code for this is ZTS079.

This will update the sales & delivery requirment in VBBE table.

When you run this program, you need to input material and plant

Then select compare & process for each item.

You will be displayed the list with items which are rejected but still apparing.

Once you are sure, then go back & select 'Data transfer' & 'Proces for each item'

Your problem should be resolved

Thank you

Anirudh