cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in clearing Inspection lot from QA32 for Recurring Inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

The problem is with Inspection lot for Inspection type 09. The message in QA32 is CRTD CHCR SPRQ.The Inspection lot creation date is 27.11.2009 & the Inspection plan creation date is 27.11.2008. When I click on Inspection lot & go to Inspection Specifications page & click on Task list /Spec tab The system is giving me the message as shown below

"There is no specification for this material

Message no. QA279

Diagnosis

There are no material specifications available for this material. However, the inspection setup for this material in the quality management view of the material master defines an inspection with material specification.

System Response

Sample calculation and inspection lot release cannot be carried out."

& When I go to Sample page & click on Sample tab The system is giving me the message

"Sample size could not be calculated

Message no. QA275

Diagnosis

The scope of the sample could not be calculated because no inspection specifications (neither a plan nor a specification) have been assigned to the inspection lot yet.

Procedure

First assign inspection specifications to the lot."

Please guide me as to what should be done to clhange the status of the Inspectionlot.

Regards

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

CRTD CHCR SPRQ status appear due to No inspection plan available for the 09 type inspection.

Create Inspection plan with Usage : 9

Also see that the date of creation of Inspection plan or material specs must be prior to that of creation of Inspection lot for 09.

Then GO to QA02>enter lot number>click on Inspection specification---->click on sample & save.

This message is due to for 09 inspection type you have maintained.

"Inspection with Task list"

or

"Material Specs"

I hope this will help

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sujit

I have already created the Inspection plan 1year back on Dt.27.11.2008 & the Inspection lot created on 27.11.2009 with usage 9 & status 4.

I have also changed the Material master QM view & activated Inspection with Task list & removed the tick from Inspection with Material spec.

Still its not working

Regards

Abhishek

Edited by: Abhishek J Singh on Dec 10, 2009 4:45 PM

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP is not retroactive. It usually does not go back and update already created inspection lots.

Maintain the spec in QS61. Then update the inspection lot.

Once you clear the lot, you can go back and delete the material spec as you won't need it in the future since you changed the settings.

Craig

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would say the key is this part of the message:

"Diagnosis

There are no material specifications available for this material. However, the inspection setup for this material in the quality management view of the material master defines an inspection with material specification."

Do you intend to inspect with a material spec? Or just an inspection plan?

Check the settings in the material master for the 09 inspection type and make sure they are correct. I..e. either remove the check with material spec indicator, or go create the material spec.

Craig