cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphical view in approval tab of shopping cart is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are on SAP SRM 4.0. We are having problem with some of the tabs of shopping cart.

1. Graphical view in approval tab of shopping cart is missing, but data in table view is coming.

2. Account Assignment tab is not showing anything( it is just blank), but when i am checking shopping cart data in backend it is having default values of account assignment tab fields.

Kinldy let me know is there any settings where we can set these tabs.

Any kind of help is deeply appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Kamal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi KS,

You should have a java plug in your internet browser.

Please check this as your security settings.

Kind regards,

Yann

Message was edited by: Yann Bouillut

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

I have tried to do java plug in but problem is still there. Account Assignment and Approver tab are blank. There is nothing appearing on these tabs.

Thanks & Regards,

kamal

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi KS,

Account assignment has nothing to do with java...so it is another issue...

Kind regards,

Yann

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi KS,

What is your EBP release <u>and</u> patch level ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kamal,

For approval tab, if you can display the data in table view mode but not in graphical mode, then this is definitively because of the Java Runtime version installed on your computer (JRE 1.X.X), or because of your IE security settings.

For the accounting screen, this is something else but could be linked to Java issue. You should check OSS. But I already seen this kind of behavior when the transaction went bad because of problems in the display of other screens.

So first resolve your issue on the Java Applet for approval preview, and then check if the accounting screen is still blank.

Rgds

Christophe