cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI to As400 FTP connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Scenario Poxy to File. Client is using AS400 FTP server.

there is a connectivity establish between Xi and AS400 FTP,Even in RWB component monitoring the File adapter log is successful with no error.

But when I login into the AS400 system the file is not generated and not displayed in the respective folder.

I ahve tried all the different options with File adapter for all possible combination Xi log is sucessful.

I dont know now how to trace the vanished file as we dont have any error message.

Chirag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried the directory path without "/"

and only provided root directory name.

also used ASCII encoding std.

Chirag

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check the below thread for your queries.

(File FTP to AS400 Library folder)

Regards

Abhiit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, how is the processing mode that you have in the file adapter?, create a new one?, append?.. also maybe you need to check if the user can write on this directory.

Give me this answers to get more clear and help you.

Regards.

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

processing mode is Create and user have all role to create and modify the file.

In AS400 instead of directory we have library? I used Binary mode as well as Text Encoding mode but no luck.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mmmm.. weird.. ok can you make a test?? point the interface to another FTP server (not AS400), and check if you can write there, if this is ok, i think the problem is in the AS400, maybe a missconfiguration on your File CC. If you want to send me a attach of the configuration CC view my business card and put the image.

Regards.

Marco.

Former Member
0 Kudos

maroc,

I also tried the test with other FTP and the files are correctly generated.

I dont know how to trace the missing file, what i have noticed is in AS400 instead of Directory it has library.

I have tried all the combinations test with file adapter

Any inputs

Chirag

Edited by: Chirag Gohil on Dec 10, 2009 4:55 PM