Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPM 5.3- no valid records to maintain

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm doing SPM post-installation configuration. After logging in as administrator in tcode /VIRSA/VFATwhen I click on Firefifighters button it says "no valid records to maintain". Am I missing anything.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you assigned yourself as an ID owner?

Regards,

Vit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please check whether you have assigned /VIRSA/Z_VFAT_FIREFIGHTER role to the firefighter , If not please do

Thanks & Regards

Umashankar Tekumudi

0 Kudos

When configuring SPM, you need to populate the tables in the following order otherwise the required source data will not be available:

Security - Owner - Controller - FIREFIGHTER.

You cannot assign a Firefighter until the Firefighter IDs are identified.

You may also wish to check the configuration parameters for the Owner and Controller Additional Authorisation in the Configuration table while performing the initial setup as that will restrict the data seen in the various tables.

I hope this helps.

Simon

0 Kudos

Initially I assigned only one role /VIRSA/Z_VFAT_ADMINISTRATOR to SAP administrator. The problem is solved when I assigned the other 2 roles /VIRSA/Z_VFAT_FIREFIGHTER and /VIRSA/Z_VFAT_ID_OWNER to administrator. Thanks everyone