cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I reallocate sales order stock within sales order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a material that is strategy 50 and produces sales order stock. A customer placed an order for a quantity to be shipped to a single location. So the sales order was set up with a single line item and a single ship-to partner. Just before shipping, the customer now wants the quantity broken into deliveries for 4 different ship-to locations. The total quantity is the same, but it is now to be spread across 4 ship-to partners. I thought we could just add 3 more line items to the sales order, set the ship to partners for each of the 4 sales order items to the new ship to locations, and then adjust the quantities to the amount to be shipped to each partner. But when I do this, ATP does not let me confirm the new order items and confirms the original item with a note that the quantity produced is less than the order quantity. How can I split this order up into multiple items?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to resolve the problem yesterday evening. The solution was to first create a posting change using MB1B with movement 413 E - Sales Order to Sales Order. Then I did a posting change notice to change the material - the only thing that I changed, however, was the special stock number. Worked like a charm, but was tough to figure out (I am an SD person, not IM/MM).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check as might be the Stock which was produced is allocated to Sales Order Line Item 10.But now it should be assigned proportionately to 4 Line Items.

Best Regards,

Ankur