cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload License Determination Strategy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does anyone has experience with the upload of license determination strategy? How does this work? Where can I find the appropriate XML structure which is used by the upload program?

Thanks

Regrds

Frank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Frank,

As Robert mentioned to get the xml file with the determination strategies you would need to speak with some Content provider.

Maybe this might be helpful to you

http://www.bundesanzeiger.de/

BR,

Gabriel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gabriel,

thanks for the feedback.

Could you forward me an example of such an XML extract ?

Thanks again

Regrds

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Frank,

i can not provide you with the xml file. That is how the Content providers makes their living.

You can find the rules officially on the European commission web page in pdf format.

Best regards,

Gabriel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gabriel,

Thanks for the feedback.

Is there anyway to get insight in the structure of the XML file.

Could you forward me the link of the website you are referring to ?

Thanks

Regrds

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may want to first consider how many license determination strategy records you really need. At one client, they had over 40,000 determination records loaded. I reduced this to 8, with no impact on their license determination results, but with a great impact on the ease of use and ongoing maintenance. The simple solution is the best here and can support every country's regulations.

If you do still want to explore uploading strategy records via XML, the only company I know working on this is our partner MK Data Services.

0 Kudos

Hello Robert

Apology for re-opening this but I am curious as to how you reduced thousands of records to just 8. I have a client running vers 7.2 with hundreds of records that I have been asked to reduce. I know it is difficult without you knowing the dynamics but any pointers or clues will be appreciated. Also from others with similar exp.

Thankful..