cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

access sequence: doc structure and doc field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I created a new condition table with the field payer(KUNRG), then in access sequence, when I display list of field, I got an error 'select a document field for KUNRG', then I found it is empty for the doc structure and doc. field, where can I maintain doc struc and doc.field for KUNRG? doc structure and doc field of other fields can be somehow determined by system automatically.

Best regards,

Fan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Could you please tell me where I can find or maintain the user exit for SD?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Fan

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As the note suggests you:

1. Set the steps to add the field ZZKUNRG in KOMK (table KOMKAZ)

2. The userexit. Go to report MV45AFZZ (tcode SE38) or in RV60AFZZ for invoice, register it in the SSCR (service.sap.com/sscr) if it's not registered, so you could modify it.

3. In the subroutine USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK, write this code:

tkomk-zzkunrg = vbrk-kunrg. "OR IN xvbrk, debug it to be sure.

Be careful with KUNRG is only in VBRK, not in VBAK. If you want set in SO, you must search it in table VBPA (OR XVBPA) with the right partner function.

So, when the system determine conditions in the SO or in the invoice, the structure KOMK will be populated.

Regards,

Eduardo

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just read the note. The payer is actually not a new field but an existing field in KOMG and KOMK. I do not know why the system cannot determine the doc structure and doc field for access sequence.

Anyone has an idea?

Best regards,

Fan

Edited by: Fan Mou on Dec 10, 2009 2:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Eduardo,

thank you for your reply. I do not have C user ID. Could you please post the note here?

Best regards,

Fan

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Read the related SAP Note 531835 - Using field PSTYV in the condition access, perhaps it the same case, an standard field.

Check if in userexit USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK you are able to populate KUNRG. Set a breakpoint and debug it.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Note 21040 - Allowed Fields not appearing for condition table.

Regards,

Eduardo