cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5.3 SP9 RAR connectors and scheduling jobs

Former Member
0 Kudos

5.3 SP9 RAR Connectors and Scheduling Jobs

Would anyone know where I can look to troubleshoot why my connectors test successfully, but when I try to schedule any job in RAR I only have one system to choose from? I removed the missing (missing only when I search) connector, added, and tested successfully once again, but still only have one system to choose from and need both. Is there somewhere else that systems need to reside other than in the connectors area of RAR?

Regards,

Greg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure why, but even though both JCO connections tested fine, but only one wouldn't show up, I added another JCO for the one not showing and the missing one showed. I removed the new one and the old one still remained. Everything is working now.

Rich_Turnquist
Participant
0 Kudos

When you go to the informer tab (for example Risk Analysis --> user level), do you see both systems in the drop down list? If you do, try to run a that report in the background and see if it works. Also, are both systems listed under SAP Adapter and do you have that functional?

Peggy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peggy,

When you go to the informer tab (for example Risk Analysis --> user level), do you see both systems in the drop down list?

Yes I do

Try to run a that report in the background and see if it works.

I will try...thank you!

Also, are both systems listed under SAP Adapter and do you have that functional?

Yes. Both systems appear with green boxes.

Rich_Turnquist
Participant
0 Kudos

We are on 5.3 SP9 and do not have this problem. What system types and connection types are your connectors? We use SAP and Portal system types with SAPJCO, JCO, and WS as our connection types. I see all 4 of my systems when I go to schedule jobs. Have you tried running the job with a "*" in the connection selection?

Peggy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peggy,

I like your thought of using '*', but I want to really know if I've got both systems or not.

We are using JCO connections and they both test just fine.

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greg,

How many rulesets have you got and have you defined the functions to exist on both of the source systems?

If you are trying to sync rules or schedule jobs, perhaps it is only finding data applicble to one system and therefore only providing that one for you to choose from?

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simon,

Yes, I have the risks uploaded for both systems.

Regards,

Greg