cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on SuS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

We will have two portals one at buyer side and one at the supplier side in MM-SuS scenario, Is it possible to enable buyer to accept/reject suppliers from the buyer portal using SuS WF-Like(Application controlled WFL) . Is it possible to have buttons like Accept, Reject, Send to backend system, Send to Supplier. If a buyer says accept button then supplier PO should be accepted from SuS side and PO should be send to MM system, If we select Reject button then supplier PO should be rejected and PO rejected status should be sent to SuS system, If we select send to backend system button then PO should be sent to backend system and if we select Send to Supplier button it should send PO/other documents to supplier. Supplier SuS behind firewall. Buyer is not at firewall.I know this is not standard. What kind of development /activities needs to be done inorder to accomplish the task. Please let me know

Regards

Micheal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not clear your business process. Could you clarify?

1. Which document approval are you talking about? ( PO in MM or PO Response in SUS or Supplier Master in ROS)

2. Which is the backend system in your definition? ( MM or SUS )

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa

I am talking about POR. We have two portals Buyers portal at buyer side and supplier portal SuS at supplier end. Backend system is MM

Regards

Micheal

Edited by: micheal.smith on Dec 10, 2009 12:46 PM

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard steps:

1. PO is created by buyer via Buyer Portal

2. PO is delivered to SUS (MM -> PI -> SUS)

3. PO Confirmation is created by supplier via Supplier Portal

4. PO Acknowledgments is delivered to MM (MM <- PI <- SUS)

5. Buyer checks PO Acknowledgments if quantity or delivery data are different in MM

Please check IDoc handling.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/04/a6ed24aad611d2b489006094b9476a/frameset.htm

ALE/IDoc has framework to trigger event or task. It is like simple workflow.

I think your idea is develop custom workflow at after step 3. It is technically possible but MM side still need information for PO Acknowledgments for both approved or rejected case.

Regards,

Masa