cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I configure file sender to take only 1 file per time?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can I configure file sender to take only 1 file per time?

I have scenario from file to ECC.

The poll interval is 300 seconds.

I want that the sender channel will take only 1 file per time.

Thank you

Elad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Definely there will be some specific reason for doing this. If your purpose of doing this is to read the files one after another then there are other alternatives for that like using QoS as EOIO and then putting a delay of 30 sec in your message mapping so that each message will be process after 30 sec.

If you describe more than probably someone can give his/her best opinion.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sarvesh,

Thank you for your answer.

The scenario is from file to ECC.

Sometimes when I send to ECC system a lot of RFCs to the same scenario some of them not received in the ECC.

We want to be sure that is not heavy load problem.

Elad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then probably my solution can work for you. I know this is not very good solution but you don't have much choices.

You can do as I suggested above. And for putting delay in Mapping you have to write an udf with below single line code.

Thread.sleep(3000); here 3000 is in mili sec.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But if the cc will take, for exmpale 3 files, all of them waiting same time and received to ECC in the same time

Former Member
0 Kudos

CC will take all 3 files at once but since you set the QoS as EOIO therefore they will be in queue and will be processed one by one.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are the files you like to transfer ?

is the file which you want to transfer will have multiple in source folder ?

if you are looking for the option to set file no limit in adapter we dont have the same...

please provide more input if your requirement is different from my understanding

HTH

Rajesh

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your requirement to pick one file per 300 seconds?

You can refer this thread (it is still unsolved...but may provide some lead):

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elad,

According to my knowledge there is no such facility available by using the standard functionality.

If you want that functionality then you have to write the separate custom module.

Regards

Ramesh