Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auth in HR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am fairly new to creation of authorization roles in SAP, I have to create roles for HR Developers and Functional Consultants for OM, PA and PD, and ECM.

I have created a menu in PFCG using the "from SAP Menu" option from "Copy Menu" and ticked the relevant modules like Personnel Management, Training and Event Management, Organizational Management etc.

Is there a way to grant access to SPRO transactions like OOLG - Language Sequence in Pers. Planning, OG00 - Personnel Administration Customizing without having to add the individual transactions?

Thanks,

Vaishali

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Add auth object S_TCODE and give O* for all O Tcodes, that should suffice HR Customizing Tcodes.

Bhanu

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Add auth object S_TCODE and give O* for all O Tcodes, that should suffice HR Customizing Tcodes.

Bhanu

0 Kudos

Bhanu,

Why would you want to give users access to a large number of system admin functions that also reside in the O* namespace?

0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your replies.

I have already selected the SAPHR standard roles, is there a specific one that allows Customization?

The reason I need to add O* is because we are in implementation phase and the functional consultants need to configure the HR module.

0 Kudos

> The reason I need to add O* is because we are in implementation phase and the functional consultants need to configure the HR module.

Please start transaction OOUS and consider if they need that as well....

Or list table TSTC for O* and check the output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,,,

You can do it . Using T.code PFCG. There are preconfigured Roles for different module. For HR , search by name SAP_HR*. Then copy all of these & assign to users.

Regards

ASADUZZAMAN