Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI File Adapter Error.

lnirmala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing one issue in the Production environment.My PI scenario is File to SAP R/3.At the source side file is being kept in one of the shared folder and PI file adapter is picking the file.When network goes down in the middle of processing a file form this shared folder PI file adpater is throwing some error as given below:

"Bean SMPP_CALL_JAVA_RUNTIME3not found on host XXX, ProgId =AI_RUNTIME_PRD"

Even though the network comes up after sometime we are getting the error as

"PERSIST">MESSAGE_NOT_FOUND"

If we try to reprocess the files it keeps on throwing the error until we remove the corresponding file (whose processing got interrupted) and refresh the cache.Once the corresponding file is removed PI will start processing the remaining files but the moment we keep the file which got stuck in PI it throws the error again "PERSIST">MESSAGE_NOT_FOUND".

Could someone throw some light on this as i have to remove the file from the source location everytime and reprocess it by renaming the file.

Thanks,

Lekshmi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

my advice to you,better to make conection between file system persistent,it will solve your problem.

if it is not possible betetr to configure alerts so that you have chnace to take an action within short time.

Regards,

Raj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Even though the network comes up after sometime we are getting the error as 
"PERSIST">MESSAGE_NOT_FOUND"

Check this note: https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1042164

Regards,

Abhishek.

lnirmala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have gone through the SAP note mentioned by Abhishek.Thanks for that,it will solve my issue.

But i want to clear my doubt regarding this error message.Whenever there is some network problem i.e. when the adapter fails to contact target system it gives some delievery exception and finally MESSAGE_NOT_FOUND.The same message can be found in the source location when this error is thrown in PI.Could someone provide any link which will explain why PI is throwing such error.I mean why is it unable to find an existing message in the source location???

In my case whenever it happens i will be informed by the source team that they are not receiving any response(so for the time being i can manage without configuring the alerts as it is not a frequent issue).But i wanted to know what is the root cause for this issue.

Regards,

Lekshmi.