Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP 500 Internal Server Error ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I done the scenario using the link.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/File-RFC-File%28Without+BPM%29

but small change in the scenario is i used SOAP adapter instead of RFC adapter........ remaing is same.

while executing the scenario its throwing following error.

Error while sending message: HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

Thanks and Regards,

Chinna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is means you message is reaching to the webservice but it is failing to respond.

the Web server should generate some kind of internal error log which gives more details of what went wrong.

You might get a clue by looking the web server internal log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,

the Web server should generate some kind of internal error log which gives more details of what went wrong.

You might get a clue by looking the web server internal log

How to find the internal error log in XI MONI.

Thanks and Regards,

Chinna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinna,

500 means this error related to the server.

Check this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/9a/e74d426332bd30e10000000a155106/content.htm

Also Check SAP Notes u2013 804124, 807000

You need more detailed error info in the log files under the following folder. /usr/sap/<SID>/JCOO/J2ee/cluster/server0/log

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply,

I have done as you told in the thread, done according to the SAP Notes.

still iam facing same issue( Error while sending message: HTTP 500 Internal Server Error), Please let me know how to resolve the issue.

Thanks and Regards,

chinna

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
but small change in the scenario is i used SOAP adapter instead of RFC adapter........ remaing is same.

Are you 100% sure that the message you are sending to the SOAP application is strictly as per thw wsdl structure?

Any change in the message structure (payload) that is being send to the SOAP application will cause this type of error as the end-system wont be able process the request received.

The error log cannot be viewed in XI...it has to be taken from the SOAP application.

First check if the payload is correct and also the response structure is proper....in short the payload send/ received should be as per teh WSDL given by SOAP application.....also the WSDL itself should be correct.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply,

The WSDL structure request is like below.

Rootnode 1..1

String_1 1..1

String_2 1..1

String_3 1..1

String_4 1..1

Response structure there is no root note.

Result 1..1

Now should i create my request and responce message same as WSDL.

i mported the WSDL file and create the sender strucute and mapped to WSDL request.

I created the request as.

Rootnote

Data

String_1

Like that Please let me know how to create the strucutes.

Thanks and Regards,

Chinna

Edited by: chinnasapxi on Dec 10, 2009 7:35 AM

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Now should i create my request and responce message same as WSDL.

you should not create separate request and response structures in XI/ PI

You should use the request response messages from WSDL itself while creating mappings and Message Interface (SOAP_Synchronous)......for message structure on file side you can either use the same strcutures from WSDL or create your own DT, MT

If you are using DT, MT instead of req, resp (of WSDL) then this is the reason for getting the above error.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You got it wrong, i imported the WSDL file for the request and response message.

so send the message to the SOAP receiver i need to create the sender structure, so iam asking do i need to create the sender structure same as WSDL request structure.

Thanks and Regards,

Chinna

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry my fault.

so iam asking do i need to create the sender structure same as WSDL request structure.

The sender structure can be anything......if you have the liberty, better create it as the WSDL structure is.....you can even use the WSDL structure directly in the MI that you create on the sender end......this will save you from mapping.

Is your target running fine?