cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter Specific Identifiers of a business system

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a business system and a sender RFC adapter under that. RFC destination is working fine now from the R/3 system now. When I go to the business system Adapter specific identifiers the R/3 system ID and Client are coming blank ; tried to compare it with the SLD but still its coming blank. Could some one help me with whats missing in the configuration?

Thanks

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check in SLD, have you filled in Business System on Integration tab field "Logical System Name" (usual <SID>CLNT<Client №>). If NOT then you should fill, save and try again compare with SLD in ID.

BR,

Dzmitry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply; the logical system name is coming in the Adapter specific identifiers. Whats missing is the R/3 system Id and client for Idoc and RFC adapter.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

its not needed those parameters for the business system...which are mandatory for the Business service

Do you have any problem in receivng the data from the R/3 for idoc or RFC ?

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh cool..I haven't started passing data till now ; could just see this to be verified in a cook-book for the Configuration. Shall confirm once I reach there. Thanks a lot for theinstant replies

Cheers

Vinod