cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot open Integration Builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My OS has been recently migrated from Windows 2000 to Vista. When I try to open Integration builder in Vista , I'm getting the below error.

"Failed to validate certificate. The application will not be executed"

I have installed the required version of webstart and j2sdk. Kindly help me to resolve the problem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182503
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Malini,

I think that's related to java security. Go to Windows "Control Panel", "Java". On the "Advanced" tab you go under "Security" node, expand it and uncheck the option " Enable list of trusted publishers ".

Next time you open the Integration Builder it will ask you if you trust the source , you click yes and there it is man.

Best Regards,

José Nunes

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any luck on this... How did you solve the issue    

Former Member
0 Kudos

check entry in hostfile

check authorization on temp folder and my documents

which version of IE ??

sbuttler77
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Have you tried to re-initialize the client software? You can do this in the Administration section of the Builder (menu item Java Webstart).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

I'm not even able to open the java plugin icon of the control panel. I'm getting an error message"Couldnt find the main program. Program will exit". What would be the reason? Kindly help.

Regards,

Malini

former_member182503
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Malini,

this will sound weird to you but try to create a new account on your windows and see if logged into this new account you can run the java control panel or even the IB/ID.

Java running on Windows Vista has some sort of bad behavior due to UAC and some user folder permissions.

Best Regards,

José Nunes