cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA" Dates for this session are overdue "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Im now configuring EWA report but i always got Red Flag for the satillite system said that "Dates for this session are overdue" and there is no two bottle apear. please help me..

Thanks so much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That error is because your managed system is not sending the required EWA data to your SolMan for processing.

Please check the following to make sure all steps are correct for EWA processing:

Check RFCs in Solution Manager to your system that the EWA is for.

Also check the Back RFC to SolMan in the managed system.

Also check in the managed system, transaction SDCCN and make sure the maintenance package is running and scheduled periodically!

Finally ensure the Task Processor is active and scheduled in SolMan via transaction SDCCN > Goto > Settings > Task Processor.

Lastly check in the managed system that the RFC for the maintenance package is set to your SolMan via transaction SDCCN > Goto > Settings > Task Specific > icon next to RFC Destinations > Settings. Ensure the Back RFC to SolMan is set as the master.

To do this, go to SMSY in SolMan > Environment > SolMan Operations > Administration SDCCN and ensure your managed system is there and SolMan is the master.

You may even have outstanding jobs for this system in SDCCN of SolMan which you can run to process the EWA data if you do not have a periodic Maintenance Package correctly running in SolMan.

All of these checks will solve your issue and make sure EWA is working.

If you find the answer, please post what the mistake was, I am curious

Regards,

-Rohan

Edited by: Rohan Parikh on Dec 9, 2009 4:42 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks four your replay, i already checked all the setting that you give, but it still load Red flag. i also have run RCCTOOL by using se38 tcode and make it all green in solman n satellite. but now i got error in refresh session when i tried to create refresh session in SDCCN to SOlman BACK.

Refresh of session overview failed from destination SM_S00CLNT300_BACK

> Sessions cannot be refreshed from destination SM_S00CLNT300_BACK ( S00 , 0020171474 )

> Password logon no longer possible - too many failed attempts

> error reading function module interface DSWP_API_SESSIONLIST_GET from SM_SXXCLNTXXX_BACK

what's could be the problem..anyone please help me..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes the back RFC is the problem.

Like I mentioned previously, you need to do a connection test AND an authorisation check for each RFC.

In your SolMan system, the user that is used for the back RFC in the managed system is locked. You can check the username in your managed system in SM59 for the RFC SM_S00CLNT300_BACK and the Logon tab.

Please reset the password for this user in SolMan. Then change it in SM59 for the back RFC in the managed system.

Your EWA data is not being sent to your SolMan via this RFC.

This will fix your problem if you fix it, regards,

-Rohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i already solve the problem. thnks. now the problem is in SDCCN satellite cannot load the EarlyWatch Alert session. do you have any idea to get the session of EWA for solution manager.

Please Help me..Thnks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

regarding this forum: i already do all the configuration. include in table BDL2TRANS in satelite system. but there is no EWA generation after refresh session.

what should be the problem?help me please..thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks it answer my problem finally. thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Presently am facing similar kind of error...

I have checked all settings as said my Rohan previously, everything is fine.

My problem is,when i ran the T-code SDCCN in managed system, there is no RFC destination.

Can u please guide on how to do it....?

Thank You.

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Hasan,

Please open your own question. You will find you get help faster with a new thread than tacking on a new question to an old message. If you review the rules of engagement you will note only one question per message. The Thread initiator asked the first question, so any further questions need to be placed in a new message. Keep uin mind once a question is answered, it becomes a searchable solution, and its not a good solution if it has more than one problem/resolution in it.

Post your own questions in a new thread please.

Thank you.

Regards,

Paul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.