cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DRILL DOWN with 9ATRNAME

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all

i have made a mcro to drill down @ 9ATRNAME characteristic followed by a row_visible macro.

the collective macro which executes drill down and hiding of key figures is working fine. the only problem is

the T lanes shown for a particular product location combination for a receipt KF (dist. receipt planned) shows

all the t lanes possible from or to the location. whereas we want only those lanes to be shown in the KF which

have to location as the loaction given in the product location combination.

For example: if i have a warehouse 1002 which is connected to 1001 plant for procurement and 1010 customer.

when the macro is run in the dist. receipt KF shows both the t lanes 1001-1002 and 1002-1010. But the requirement

is to only see 1001-1002 since it is a receipt KF.

Any pointers would be welcomed

-Virender

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

Rather than choosing against Product - Location, why don't you choose against Product-Destination Location? 9ALOCTO characteristics might be useful. By this you actually select only the location-products which might have data in Dist.Rxcpt KF.

See whether you canhave this selection via your macro. Or make the macro work only if this selection is made in shuffler.

Just a thought!

Thanks,

Rajesh Manoharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rajesh

thanks for the reply, i tried that already but because i dont have 9ALOCTO in my MPOS i cannot Drill down

according to it. I can neither include it in my MPOS because an SNP MPOS does not allow characteristic 9ALOCTO to be included in the characteristic.

i want something available tru standard, dont want to go for a ABAP macro.

-Virender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

9ALOCTO is a Navigational Attribute in your 9ASNPBAS. Thats the reason you were not able to use it in drill down. However you can use it for selection purpose and drill down with your location. You should be able to do this. Can you share the steps of your macro, will be interested to replicate in my system and see the same.

Thanks,

Rajesh Manoharan

Answers (0)