cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTS+ Problem creating Transports (User name to long)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

i try to implement CTS+ in a Portal Environment with a Solution Manager System as the TMS.

I´ve configurated everything nessecary the different guides explained.

User Mapping between Portal and Solution Manager is also created successfull

(necessary because of different user id´s in portal and Solution Manager).

When i know try to create a transport via Portal: System Administration -> Transports etc. the transport is always created with my portal user as the tranport owner. My portal user is my user principal name (eike.hildebrandt(at)xxx.net) and so longer than 12 characters.

The transport owner then is cutted to "eike.hildebr" and no user mapping functionality is available.

When i try to find the transport after login on Transport Organizer Web UI out of my Solution Manager there is no chance to find the packages.

To change the owner of the package to a user exicting in the Solution Manager is also no solution because the transport then could not be imported in the QA System because of no existing user (remember only firstname.name(at)xxx.net is possible in portal because of LDAP)

Do you know any solutions for that problem? Might this be a bug or something like that?

Thank you for your help,

best regards,

Eike.

Edited by: Hildebrandt Eike on Dec 9, 2009 11:56 AM

Edited by: Hildebrandt Eike on Dec 9, 2009 1:26 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Elke,

as the thread is old, but as we got the same problem with our new solution manager, please try note

Note 1825827 - Non-ABAP orders are not found during user mapping

this solve that the Transport can be created with the abap user and not with the ldap ume user.

Best regards

Thorsten