cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report based on sales REP partner function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Need a help i am looking for a report which client refers while giving commisions to the Sale REP.In this report they want to see the sales REP number name and other details (like amount,invoice no. etc. which i can get through standard report i.e VF05).

I have done the required configuration so that i can enter the Sales REP number in vf05 and get the details for that sale REP,but i dont see the sale REP no. in the report and i dont want to enter manually every Sale REP.I would like to see the complete report which has all the sale REP mentiioned.

How to add the sale REP field in this standard report of SAP and how to see the report with all the Sale REP in one report?

Kindly inform if there is any other report which can be used.

Please inform if i am not clear on the requirement.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you enter Sales Rep as a partner in the documents (as you should), create a simple query using table VRKPA.

Another option is to create a custom info structure (search for LIS / SIS), but they usually shouldn't be used to store detailed information, such as invoice numbers. You might want to create one to store the cumulative amount by month and then use it in a query with VBRK/VBRP tables for better performance.

P.S. By the way, you're asking a billing question in the Sales forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

take help of ABAPer and copy VF05 standard report to some Z report and add the new required fields as well.