cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter company

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frnds,

Company A and B are sister concerns. For tax purposes A will place an order with B for some service. B in turn would get it done from an outside party. How do i map this in the system from a sales perspective. My thought process is to create A as a customer in B....use either TAS or TAD as item category ....item cat group should be LEIS.....please tell me if on the right path.

Regards(thks for ur time)

Cam

Edited by: Camilla123 on Dec 9, 2009 10:18 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

It can be maped in Third Party Sales ( ITEM CATEGORY -- TAS, ITEM CATEGORY GROUPBANS AND SCHEDULE LINE CATEGORYCS).

Process should like that A will be SP/SH/BP/PY, who is giving order to B and will raise S.O. (VA01)in response to P.O. they got from A with item category TAS and P.R. will be generated automatically in S.O.

Now u will create P.O. in response to P.R. to respective outside party ( Third Party) and ask party to deliver the same to A and raise bill to them(B)

Now B will do MIRO against created P.O. and after MIRO ,u can bill to A against created S.O. as goods were deliver directly to

A so B require to bill as it SO. relevent Billing.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnk you Mr Ajit. It worked.

Appreciate your help

Edited by: Camilla123 on Dec 10, 2009 7:19 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Cam

Its seems to be a third party scenario. Thus item cat grp bans, item cat tas, Scheduler line category cs.

In vov6, order type nb, MT : nill etc.

It can be done thru a JOB work po in MM as well.

Thanks

Chandra