cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release strategy for Quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

pl let me know

my requirement is whoever (sales guy) creates quotation thru va21, the same is to be approved or released by superior and then only the quotation is sent thru mail or pdf format to customer.

this is required to avoid unnecessary commitments from our side to customer.

hope the above can be met thru status profile concept,

pl update

Tnks & rgs,

Tilak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can use Status profile for your requirement

Create status profile in BS02

Assign status profile in VOV8 sales document type-status profile field

also please go through the following links

http://web.mit.edu/sapbiz/docs/Explanation%20of%20Status%20Management%20functionality%20v3.doc

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_dimp50/helpdata/EN/0e/830b378a50fc5be10000009b38f839/content.htm

Regards

senya

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tilak,

Please avoid posting the threads in multiple forums, it creates duplication of threads. Close duplicate one & continue with the other.

[;

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Reaz,

My question is not to take the output , but i would like to restrict the quotation for the approval from the supervisor .(i.e i want the check box like in the purchase requisition in MM)

Do the needful,

Tnks & Rgs,

Tilak.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BS02-

Create Status Profile or Copy from the existing & rename.

APRD - Approval Required

CLRD- Cleared/ Approved

against to each status you can create Authorization Code & assign here in status. This code will be included in User profile to restrict /allow the respective ppl to change the status- for more you can consult with Basis for this.

assign this status profile in sales doc type details in VOV8.

Like in MM- in SD , there is no release strategy, these status profiles used to substitue it & easy method to achieve this requirement.